Terms & Conditions
Here is a copy of our Terms and Conditions for your holiday cottage.
This contract ends (if accepted and or noted) in writing.
We will try our best to accommodate your dates. Minimum stay three nights.
In these booking conditions, ‘Invoice description’ means all people named or numbered on the invoice (including anyone who is added or replaced at a later date). ‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means Laigh estate and our apartments Stonehouse Rd, Strathaven, ML10 6TA.
Before booking with us, please ask any relevant questions that may apply to your booking.
We as owners reserve the right to decline a booking for any reason. And no claims will be made against us for any circumstances out with our control.
CHECK-IN FROM 3PM ON ARRIVAL DATE TO 10AM DEPARTURE DATE.
All bookings depend on the property being available. You as the person in charge of the party (the party leader) must be at least 25 years old at the time of booking. All other members of the party must authorise you to make the booking on the basis of these conditions. By making the booking, you confirm that you are authorised to make the booking and that all other members of the party agree that the booking will be governed by these conditions. You are responsible for making all payments due to us.
Please note :
- Only the persons booked into the cottage may enter/stay in the cottage.
- The hirer only has the right to occupy the property for the period agreed, for holiday/work purposes/COVID related stays
- The hirer will be responsible for the condition of the cottage, any breakages/damages and it’s entire contents during the hire period. The hirer (party leader), will be deemed to be the person completing the booking form and/or agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Please report any damage’s or breakages.
- The Cottage must be left in a clean, neat and tidy condition.
- Prices include all bed linen, towels and toiletries.
- Electricity and central heating are included in price.
- We operate a non-smoking policy, however, smoking is permitted outside.
- A 50% deposit is payable at time of a confirmed booking or otherwise by agreement. Full balance must be paid 30 days prior to stay.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Pets incur an extra charge.
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing, no refund is applicable 30 days or less.
- A booking is not confirmed until the deposit has been received, and a confirmation has been sent by e-mail or mail.
- The balance of the holiday is due 30 days before the arrival date and an invoice raised. Non-payment by this time will indicate that you wish to cancel your holiday. Please arrange your own cancellation insurance to provide for refund in the event of circumstances causing cancellation.
- The owners believe the information on their website to be correct, but cannot accept any liability for any errors or misunderstandings.
- The owners of the cottage do not accept any liability for loss, damage, illness or injury suffered by persons whilst staying at the property.
Thank you for reading our terms and conditions.